Theme Layout

Boxed or Wide or Framed

Theme Translation

Display Featured Slider

Featured Slider Styles

Display Grid Slider

Grid Slider Styles

Display Trending Posts

Display Author Bio

Display Instagram Footer

Getting Ready....


Hello sweet friends!

Let me start by saying....we have RAIN!   We are in a drought (again!) and it is raining (and cooler weather!) YEA!!

I haven't been able to get into my classroom, so I have been working and getting things ready at home.  Hopefully this week, I will get up into my room and start actually putting these things up on the wall!

But you know....when I bring two kids to "work" in the classroom, I end up spending more time cleaning and chasing and yada yada yada!  Between Jaxon getting out manipulatives and games, and Little M wanting to eat them all....we don't get much work done!

So.....  I just wanted to share what I will *hopefully* get up this week!

I made some new helpers.....


Don't you just love Melonheadz clipart??!!  I am love!!

This is what they look like before hanging them up...

You can use Velcro or thumb tacks (just punch a hole in the top of the accent to easily hang!)  to attach the student names (I will have my "STAR Helpers") but you can use any accent with student names! 

I am also trying to get everything for my calendar ready to go, so here is what I have so far....


I have it on a black background, because that is what I have up in my room...


I have also made a new dismissal clip chart...


It's a slow start....but I'm getting there!  

I also purchased Amy Lemon's numbers..... and I printed them on neon paper because they will also be on a black background, so they will "POP"!!  I LOVE these!!


I have also made my new "Non-Verbal Hand Signal Posters" which work great in my classroom!  (I never had the posters, but we have used the signals!)

Click on the picture or {HERE} for the posters!




I have also been working on my morning work packets, because I just really wanted a change this year!  I will start having their folders for each month with their MORNING MUNCHIES activity sheet for each day. 

Each day has multiple Literacy and Math activities that *most* students should be able to work on independently! 


Click on the picture or {HERE} for Morning Munchies!



Aside from working on school stuff...Little M had to get a *minor* surgery done on Friday, in hopes to prevent further illness!  Here he is in his little hospital gown!  (and long blonde curly hair that needs a trim!)




Between this and school....now I have to start planning a FIRST BIRTHDAY!!  Where has this time gone??

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 


Let's have a little fun....  the first 3 comments can pick their choice of the Hand Signal posters OR the Morning Munchies packet!!  Just leave your email address and let me know which one you want!!

When I get everything up in my room....I will post updated pictures!!

Have a great week!

QuickEdit
Jessica Travis
8 Comments
Share :

8 comments:

  1. These look wonderful- all products, but especially the Hand Signals Posters! Hope all goes well with M's surgery!

    Heather (heathernnance@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so cute! I can't get in my room yet (they're over-haulin' our building for the new year!) but I'm itching to start getting ready! Would *LOVE* the Morning Munchies packet to help kick off the new year! Hope all goes well with your little one's surgery!

    Sarah (sarah.reed.03@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All very cute! I would love the hand signal posters.
    Sarah Armbruster (sarah.e.armbruster@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know exactly what you mean about bringing in the kids to "help." My little guy dumped out shoe boxes of crayons before I got to him.

    Jenny
    Suntans and Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything looks beautiful! I hope your little cutie is okay! He looks so happy!
    Lori
    Teaching With Love and Laughter
    luvyorkies@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The morning munchies have been such a great resource and way to review what my students know from the last year! Can't wait for the next set to come out! ((p.s. I am a new follower))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can the dismissal clip chart be purchased from your TPT store? I love this version of it!
    Thanks!
    -Sara
    madamsara@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. ^what she said I would LOVE to buy your dismissal chart!
    sdquintero2@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

[name=Jessica Travis] [img=http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-1xE1IzR7tPk/WS2xOR4pQHI/AAAAAAAAYAw/twJhPfbKbUw54xSFHmNG4q7F95D3gBMEQCK4B/s1600/profile.jpg] [description=Hello!! ] (facebook=https://www.facebook.com/WildAboutFirsties/) (shop=https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Jessica-Travis) (instagram=https://www.instagram.com/wildaboutfirsties/) (googleplus=https://plus.google.com/111251384455526442516) (pinterest=https://www.pinterest.com/jtravis0912/) (bloglovin=https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/wild-about-firsties-5562953)

Follow @wildaboutfirsties