Road to Recovery...

The past two days have been a little extremely interesting.

Yesterday was the 100th day of school, however here in North Texas, we received SNOW!  (and for those of us here in Texas....it's a BIG deal!)

We still had school, but with the weather and snow, many parents came to get their children early, so I only had 9 students at the end of the day.  I didn't get to half of my 100th day activities planned (insert sad face!).  We will definitely be doing them on Monday!

Today, I was out of school for Jaxon's surgery.  We FINALLY got his tonsils out.  (hopefully this will help with his pesky strep throat infections!)

We had to leave about 5:15 this morning for the hospital, on the icy roads.  But we made it....and surgery was a success!

Jaxon was such a trooper and I am so proud of him.

This was before...


and this was after...


After he woke up and realized where he was and WHO I was, he was definitely ready to go home.  He ate a few Popsicles and was getting happier by the minute!


We are now home and snuggling and watching T.V.!  He is definitely on the road to recovery!

I just had to share a picture of our snow (OK, our *large* amount of flurries!) 


Hope you all are staying warm!  



No comments

Back to Top