Sweet or Sour.....Behavior that is!

Hello July.  You have come much quicker than I really wanted.

Now I have to officially say.... I start school NEXT month.  Thanks July.

Don't get me wrong... I am SUPER excited to start at my new school this year.... but that doesn't mean that I want summer to fly by.

Anywho... I have been thinking about the first week of school. A lot.  Like really a lot.  This year will be different.  I won't know a single student (except my own child....and that doesn't really count!)  I don't have the background knowledge of these babies and where they are coming from.  I won't know any of the parents. I don't know their behavior reputation.  It's a completely fresh start.  Kinda excited about this!

Speaking of the behavior.... I really want to have a visual for the students when they think of behavior this year.  I want to have that little line I can use when I see poor behavior and say.... "Hey...remember this?"

Introducing.... "Sweet & Sour Behavior"


This little packet has various activities that you can use at the beginning of the year to help your students really separate the sweet (good) and sour (poor) behaviors!  
These are some of the goodies you will find inside:

(I included an example!)
They will get to write their very own recipe of what Sweet Behavior looks like!



Some graphic organizers....flip chart (with multiple variations!) 



and my favorite.... a little craftivity booklet!


This booklet has two different templates (one with lines for writing.....and one is blank (with prompts!) that students can illustrate in the lower grades!



and the best part of this whole little snazzy pack.....   it's FREE!  

AND.... I created a version for our Canadian friends that includes the behaviour spelling :)

Both packets are posted in my store! 

Just click on the picture below :)


or click HERE for the Canadian version....

Have a happy and SAFE 4th of July :)

No comments

Back to Top