Comparing Numbers ....and a SALE!

So I made a New Years resolution to blog more.... and look here! Twice in a week :)

Life is *kinda* slowing down now .... who am I kidding?!  But I do plan on blogging more....

In our class we have working with numbers since..... like..... September?!  We are finally getting around to working all the way up to 120 so we will be moving on to another objective very soon!

This week we were ordering numbers to 120 and since we have been doing this for SO long, we needed something FUN... yet low prep and simple!

So I whipped up these number cards really quick and I ALWAYS keep lunch sacks close by (you can really use these sacks for just about anything!).

Here is what you will need:


(HINT - I copied mine onto bright colored paper - there is just something about bright paper that just makes everything better!)  

You may want to make 2 sets of copies so that students will have a *chance* of creating an equal comparison.


Here is how you play:



Dry erase markers on the desk..... always a favorite!  

You can play this game individually or with a partner!

They absolutely loved this AND were 12 kinds of excited when they got to take their bag of numbers home!  



You can grab up your set of numbers by clicking HERE!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Now I am sure you have heard.... but the SUPER BOWL is THIS weekend.  

I am actually a pretty HUGE football fan.... but I must say I'm not really a *fan* of these two teams.... however I am pulling for Seattle!  

So.... if you aren't into football.... you can get your shop on while the game is going!  My store will be 20% off today - Monday.  The poster says it ends tomorrow.... but it is extended through Monday!

So.... Happy Shopping!!!

Have a great weekend :)


No comments

Back to Top