Theme Layout

Boxed or Wide or Framed

Theme Translation

Display Featured Slider

Featured Slider Styles

Display Grid Slider

Grid Slider Styles

Display Trending Posts

Display Author Bio

Display Instagram Footer

Monday Made-it {School Organization}


It's Monday!!

You know what that means.... I'm back and linking up with 4th Grade Frolics for Monday Made-it!!

I hope it's okay that I whipped up this little graphic :)


Since I am moving classrooms this year I wanted something fresh!  I think I have decided to go with turquoise as the main color scheme throughout the room!  
{of course with a little leopard print mixed in and some bright colors that match with turquoise}


I have been on Pinterest a little more than lately searching for ideas and inspiration and I found the most adorable idea using coffee cans!

Now I am not a coffee drinker.  At all.  I could smell it all.day.long and be just as happy!  

So.... I called my dad.... who drinks enough coffee for the whole family and it just so happened that he saves ALL of his coffee tubs!  {Lucky me!}  

I went back to Wal Mart and grabbed a few more cans of paint (to match my Anchor Chart storage buckets from last week!) and some more chalkboard labels!

This is where I began:


I headed back to the front porch with some paper {although I may or may not have got a little turquoise on the porch this time}
I put all of the cans upside down {with the lids off} and went to painting!




I did the lids in black to offset the light color!



After they completed drying, I put a few together and added my labels!

I have not labeled all of the buckets yet because I want to get into my classroom and see just exactly what I need!


So far, I have glue sticks, pencils, and crayons!


Here is just a close up the chalkboard label - they are so simple to use {just write, peel, and stick!}


You do not have to use coffee tubs {I know it can take a while to collect a few!} so you can always use the Tupperware bowls or containers that you can also find a Wal Mart! 


Are you busying creating and making something this summer?!  {School or Personal}
Be sure to head on over to 4th Grade Frolics and link up to share with us!!


Also.... don't forget....

Tomorrow is....

DOLLAR   *   DEAL   *   TUESDAY!!!!!!
(and there may be a *few* products included!!)


Have a great week!!!


QuickEdit
Jessica Travis
5 Comments
Share :

5 comments:

  1. These are so cute! And the possibilities are endless of what you could put in them. Maybe I need to start buying bigger coffee canisters or finding someone like your dad who drinks lots of coffee!!

    Sara
    Sara J Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are absolutely.too.cute! I love the color contrast, and as Sara said, you can store literally anything in them! Great cost effective storage solution that will match your decor! :)
    Tonya
    Storybook Endings in Second

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those!!! My classroom is all turquoise and green and I'm always looking for ways to store things. I may need to make a trip to Home Depot for some spray paint. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great project!!! Great colors!!! Great recycle project!!! I'm always looking for ways to reuse items. Thanks for sharing!
    iTeach 2nd

    ReplyDelete

[name=Jessica Travis] [img=http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-1xE1IzR7tPk/WS2xOR4pQHI/AAAAAAAAYAw/twJhPfbKbUw54xSFHmNG4q7F95D3gBMEQCK4B/s1600/profile.jpg] [description=Hello!! ] (facebook=https://www.facebook.com/WildAboutFirsties/) (shop=https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Jessica-Travis) (instagram=https://www.instagram.com/wildaboutfirsties/) (googleplus=https://plus.google.com/111251384455526442516) (pinterest=https://www.pinterest.com/jtravis0912/) (bloglovin=https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/wild-about-firsties-5562953)

Follow @wildaboutfirsties