Frugal Friday {week 3}

Hello Friday.... AND JULY?!?!

Where in the world is our summer going?!  We can officially say {or I can say} that I go back to school NEXT month!  #slowdownsummer

With Friday brings a new store with new finds!

If you want to check out my previous Frugal Friday posts click below:

Week 1 - Dollar Tree

Week 2 - Wal-Mart

This week was all about Target!  {Oh... How do I love thee....}

Me and Target have a little secret relationship....as in I go and see Target and when the husband questions how much I spent... I plead the fifth!

I could have shown you a million and one things this week from Target.... but I narrowed it down to twelve plus a few things I did buy and bring home!

So let's get started....


When you enter into Target.... of course they throw the "Dollar Section" right up at the front!

These learning games would make great little centers, small group activities, and even fun on indoor recess days!  {they had math games - adding, subtraction, time, multiplication, etc...}



Why would you NOT want to grab these adorable little buckets?!  AND with a chalkboard label?!  



I think it's safe to say that I have an organizational basket disorder.... meaning I can't have enough!

These clear bins with minimal colors would be perfect for your latest project!



How cute are these CLIPS?!?!  They have stars, arrows, regular clothespins..... #adorable



Burlap... and its a banner?!  Yes please... I'll take 10!



These are great for your students AND your babies at home!  Numbers, Rhyming, Alphabet, and MORE.... you can't pass these up!



You can't stay in the dollar section forever..{or you could!}... but eventually you have to head to the actual school supply section! 
These SUPER cute dividers are just what you need to spice up your notebooks!



The party section.... I die!  They have the most adorable colored banners..... in ALL COLORS!!  
The banners are 80 inches long!




Not sure about your school... but we do NOT celebrate birthdays.... so how cute are these little buttons that your birthday kiddos could wear for the day!! 

**You may want to grab two of each.... it's not uncommon to have multiple birthdays on the same day**



AHHH.... Do you see these adorable baskets?!?!  These are no longer just for decorating your house folks!  Spice up your classroom with a little bit of cuteness!



It's back to the party section.... for the cute little buckets!  And yes.... they come in ALL colors!!!!




Don't like plain colors.... grab some of the striped organizing baskets to match your theme!



Do you see why I LOVE Target?!  

Now... while I was there I of course had to grab a few things for ME.... 

I had to grab a few of these banners.... SO cute!!!
Here is a close up:

So I may have grabbed a few buckets....

But these with the little labels.... ahhh...


I also grabbed these cute little accents:



I plan on painting the silver edges.... of course to my turquoise/mint color theme!!!


And then I picked up these little cars.... not sure what I am going to do yet... but I am sure they will be a favorite in a center or something!



I know the dollar section at Target gets swiped through pretty quick... so you may want to RUN and not walk to your local Target...


Until next time...

Have a happy and safe 4th of July :)

I'm off to Lowe's with the hubby {which is like Target to him} so we may be there awhile!


No comments

Back to Top