Borders..... and More Borders (with freebie)!

Happy Saturday Y'all!

I can officially say that I am now on Spring Break!  It rained (and by rain... I mean flooded) the last FIVE days... so I am definitely looking forward to a warming trend and sunshine during the next week!

I think it is safe to finally say that I have an addiction.  Fonts... borders...clipart... yes it's true.  While the hubby thinks I may need to seek professional help for this addition... I'm sure I'm not alone when I say that I probably purchase some form of clipart/border/font at least 3 times a week!  (sometimes more!)

Gosh dang... there are SO many wonderful and talented artists out there that have me like AHHHH each time they post something new!  I can't say NO!  

So... I got this crazy  genius idea (thinking... why have I never done this before!) and I decided to whip up some of my own borders!

I have put together three bundles (so far!) with the hopes of creating more and as well as a variety of other frames!

AND the best part.... my first set of TEN borders is FREE!  (Just click on the picture below!)



Each of the borders are 8.5 X 11 and saved in their own PNG file!


(yep....that's one of the borders!)

Here is a quick look at some of the borders already included in my TpT Store:




You can find any of the above border packets by clicking below:
(and yes... that is another border used above!) :) 






Alright... off to enjoy the rest of my Saturday... and probably feed my addiction by creating more borders and frames!


No comments

Back to Top