Quick Clips ~ Literacy (w/ a freebie)

Well I don't know about you.... but it's Friday night and I've been in my pajamas for a good 4 hours already!  Sounds like a good time huh?!  :)  #teacherlife   #momlife

I wanted to pop in real quick and share with you my newest little project I just completed!  I am *always* looking for quick and engaging activities for my kinder babies, while still allowing the learning to be fun and successful!

I just completed my "Quick Clips" Bundle for literacy and wanted to share all about it!  The bundle includes all six packets, however each pack is sold individually ~ links will be included below!

This post will be lots of pictures to give you an idea of everything that is included in this new 180 page bundle!!



The first pack:  Alphabet Identification



This pack is perfect for beginning of the year Kinders and RTI throughout the year... and even Pre-K!

Here is a look at what is inside this specific pack:

and....


and...



You can take a look at this individual pack HERE


The next pack included in the bundle is the Alphabet Sounds:



Here is a closer look at what is in this pack:


and....


and...


You can check out the Alphabet Sounds pack HERE


The third pack included is one of my favorites!  It's all about CVC words!


Inside this pack you will find:


and...


and...



You can check out the CVC pack HERE.


The fourth pack is all about rhyming and word families!


In this pack you will find:


and...



and...


and...


You can check out the complete Rhyming/Word Family pack HERE.


The 5th pack included in the bundle is all about Syllables:



Here is a quick look at what you will find inside:


and...



You can check out the complete Syllables pack HERE

The final pack included covers Blends and Digraphs!


Here is what is included:



and...


All of the clip cards are included for each blend (R, S, and L blends) as well as digraphs (SH, CH, TH, and WH)

You can check out the complete pack HERE.



Want the entire bundle at a discounted price?   

You can check out the LITERACY BUNDLE HERE


Slowly but surely, I am working on a Quick Clips for MATH!


Here is a little freebie for you to try out :)


Just click on the picture above or click HERE to download your freebie :)




Have a great weekend!

No comments

Back to Top