Two for Tuesday DEAL!

I'm not gonna lie to you.... it's been quite a while since I have blogged TWO days in a row (guilty!)

But.... I couldn't pass up writing about this FABULOUS deal for you today!

It's Tuesday, which means the daily deal is TWO products for the price of ONE!

Here is today's deal:



Today's Deal:

When you purchase my No Prep Interactive Word Work Bundle, which is right at 200 pages of word work for CVC words, CVCe words, Blends, R-controlled Vowels, and digraphs....

You will automatically get the Interactive Sight Word pack for the first 100 FRY words!

- - - - - - -

I wanted to quickly show you how I organize my No-Prep bundle of word work activities!

I printed each individual set and grabbed a set of 5-pack tabs for a binder!  I put each set behind a tab and it's a quick and easy resource right at my finger tips!




If you own this bundle and would like a set of the covers/spine tabs, you can click on the picture below to grab your set for free!


This allows for all of the activities to be right at your fingertips in a simple organized binder!

Enjoy the deal..... it's only good for TODAY!


No comments

Back to Top